Saturday, June 2, 2012

Romantic MEMORIAL Wknd, BANGS,&Upd@tes♥♔★



mood meter: 90% [Pressured to find a job.. still]

HI BLOGGER!! Long time no see :3 I've missed you!! If you read my last post, you'll know that I've been busy *trying* to stay focused on applying for jobs (and failing lately :x bc I keep getting sidetracked =.=). Anyway, last weekend was not only Memorial weekend but also our 33rd MONTH anniversary :) which made Memorial Day even more meaningful for us. The 28th is our monthly anniversary xD


STRAWBERRY FESTIVAL


We went to the Strawberry Festival in Garden Grove. It was our first time so I didn't really know what to expect. It was basically a carnival with rides, food, and lots of children :x I mean, I felt like a 14 yr old girl again! They had a lot of rides but most of them too dizzy or crazy for me (ie: zipper). I like cutesy fun rides (like haunted house rides, ferris wheel) lol. We went on just a few rides but I enjoyed the atmosphere and I felt like we were high schoolers on our first date tbh. Haha.


After that, we went to the beach in OC. At first, we were trying to catch the sunset, but ended up missing it and went at night. It was actually really nice at night too! I just love the feeling of the beach. There's just something so romantic about it. Not to mention a lot of couples hang out there (haha), but also quite a few drunks there too since bars are all around. It wasn't until the end of the day that we realized it was our 33rd MONTH anniversary xD but at least we noticed before the day was over.


The weekend was so perfect it was almost surreal so I just had to blog about it ;). But the nighttime photos were crap because Iphone nighttime photo quality is crap ;'( lol. Daytime quality is quite good however xD

 
Notice my super childish self-cut bangs >_< lol (Read on for the story)


Of course, we had to have a strawberry dessert @ the Strawberry Festival ^.^, it was DELISH    

      I'm at the top of the ferris wheel, and scared as hell! The ride kept swaying...LOL It shows on my face.

                            View from up the ferris wheel :)

Love this photo of us :]


BEACH


Below are photos from the BEACH! Beware: Shotty Iphone night quality pix ahead >.<


    The feeling is just so romantic! Loved the sounds of the waves...

  My fav pic by far.

      
Ugh, the quality T.T

   
Weird face lol.

BB trying to model. lol

Little me. Why am I so small. :(

We ended the day at IHOP for a late dinner ^_^. Not gonna lie, I was tired!


And tbh, besides Memorial weekend, my life is so boring. Nothing going on whatsoever, which is also another reason I haven't blogged lol. 


HAIR


If you haven't already noticed, my bangs are shorter than usual here.. Just last week, by bangs were so long, I started to part it. So right before going out to dinner Sunday evening(not a smart idea btw), I decided to trim it real quick. Well, I kinda did it too fast before I realized I had taken off more than 2 inches of my bangs!!! Q.Q; LOL! Yup, I even decided to cut it straight across before trimming it to be more normal. And I ended up cutting in in a bit of diagonal (uber fail much?). And so the result is what you see here-- childish haircut.... I cut them the night before these photos were taken. xD

BB thinks it's cute, but I find it a bit too childish >-< I mean, it's not like I'm not already small to begin with... lol So I'm thinking for my next hairstyle to be long bangs parted down the middle. It should be a bit more mature, and I may curl my hair also. Can't wait for my hair to grow back! lol 

Here was my bangs BEFORE I chopped it off...

  I look so different/mature with long bangs! lol

I'll be dying my hair again soon, however, so stay tuned! :D


THOUGHTS


I've been thinking a lot about my past and the things I've done and choices I've made. Sometimes, I'll get in a rut and start feeling insecure or regret things I can no longer change. Or people who have changed. I've finally realized that I spend too much time on those things, and that I'd be better off improving myself for the present and future because life's just too short. I'm not gonna sweat the little things anymore because I have so much ahead of me. :) I guess it's kind of self discovery for me. I guess from growing up in such a strict environment, I feel lonely at times and that no one will ever understand me. And I used to be so insecure. But I've realized, that if I too, do not love myself,  how do I expect others to? Just gotta keep truckin along. 

Ok, I'm done with my mindless ranting lol. On another note, my bf's parents are visiting from China next Tuesday! o_o And on such short notice! lol I'm looking forward to my new clothes and Iphone cases though. It'll be a China haul. xD Look forward to it in the next post C;

Still gotta find a job (the economy is CRAP right now!). So hard to find a decent job even though I graduated with honors! :( My family is giving me pressure about it too. And having no idea in hell what I even wanna do doesn't help the fact. And Asian families will not accept a poor paying job...talk about pressure. But I'm not going back into retail that's for sure! Can't be bothered with 50 hr work weeks and no payroll anymore. :[ 

So I'll still be busy job hunting, but my promise to make regular posts after finding one still holds! ^_= For my next post look forward to:

-China haul (clothes, hairpins?, etc.)
-Dying my hair :]
-Might get motivated to decorate my nails! Now that it's warm out :D
-More randomness

Until then, take care! =^.^=




*・゚。:.*♥*xx♥*・゚。:.*


4 comments:

  1. awww I think your bangs look great! Wow, you look so different with your long bangs. Looks like you had tons of fun! That strawberry dessert looks sooooo good :Q

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx sweetie^^! Ikr, bangs can change a look completely! o_0 I think it's bc of my long forehead lols :p

      Delete
  2. Hello darling(´・ω・`)
    Thank you very much for your comment on my last post! Now Im writing a comment back, hope you like it!ヽ(*'0'*)ツ
    If you have time and want, please check out my new post! I also made a new youtube video for my followers!☆彡 If you want, you can write me also a comment! I would be very happy(。・ε・。)


    I htink you look more cute than me! when i look at your pictures you look like a natural beauty!!
    i dont know how you did but your eyes look so cute!! i like your hair and hair colour ! especially the last pics of the ''beach'' pics!! you do many cute faces! adorable!
    looks really romantic I wish I could go there with my boyfriend also ;____;


    http://lovely-gyaru-fashion.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx for your sweet comment,hunny!~~~

      I always love to see your updates, of course I will go to see your newest post! :D

      xx

      Delete